Half Day Trekking Doi Suthep - Pui National Park Area (Private Tour)
Trekking in Northern Thailand is a memorable experience allowing you to discover unique aspects to Thailand. You will have a great time enjoying nature. The park is ideal for hiking through many trail options. We start trekking downhill passing lush green forest to Mon Tha Than Waterfall, a nine-tiered waterfall, for about 2 hours. You will learn about trees and native wildlife in their natural environment in that area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by air conditioned car/minivan with licensed Driver
- Private English speaking tour guide with TAT license
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Travel accident insurance
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city area
- Entry/Admission - Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off out side city area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Huai Kaew Road Amphoe Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Doi Suthep 11120 Thailand
Trekking in Northern Thailand is a memorable experience allowing you to discover unique aspects to Thailand. You will have a great time enjoying nature. The park is ideal for hiking through many trail options.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :AP GOOD @ TRAVEL เอพี กู๊ด แอท ทราเวล, 114/29 หมู่ที่ 5 Tambon Mae Hia, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only. Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.