Half day Tra Nhieu Eco village tour from Hoi An
Pay a visit to Tra Nhieu Fishing Village, you will feel the peaceful and simple of the daily local life as well as see some traditional handicrafts, community activities related to the river life. Also, remember to bring with your camera to capture the charming sunset in Tra Nhieu Village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide/chef, classes, equipment, ingredients,
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Cruise to and back
- 01 set menu lunch at local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
The guide takes you from your hotel and then you ride bike to the pier where you board on the shuttle to cross the river Faifo for about 15 minutes, to the Kim Bong carpenters village. Visit the shipbuilding workshop, wood carvings of Mr. HuynhRi - a family’s traditional occupation, Can Phuc’s mosaic and other workshops.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tra Nhieu Fishing Village, Duy Xuyen, Hoi An 51000 Vietnam
Continue riding to Tra Nhieu village, where is famous for making sleeping mat. Spend island hopping via unusual bridges made of wood or bamboo.
Go to the dock, we board another boat with residents and cycling to Van Lang fisherman village and Bay Mau coconut water forest. Try paddling round basket boat with lots of fun.
Go to the family for a relaxing foot massage with medicinal herbs, traditional therapeutic practice and preparing lunch together with his family, after then, you will taste the dishes prepared by yourself.
After meal, take a bit rest before returning to your hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.