Half Day Tours To Nairobi National Museum and Snake Park
Snake Park is a small zoo featuring a wide range of snakes,crocodiles & tortoises in glass & open-air enclosures.
Museum carries out heritage research& has expertise in subjects ranging.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- National Museum has collections exhibited that focus on four themes that are culture, nature, history and contemporary art. Therefore, you have four sections to visit, packed with exciting pieces and sufficient information. Nature in this gallery offers a collection of birds and animals found in Kenya. One section has large stuffed mammals such as an elephant and giraffe.
When you walk to the history section, you literary take a trip to pre-historic times. Archaeological finds by Louis Leakey include fossils of man and other creatures that explain Kenya as the Cradle of Mankind. The exhibits came from different parts of the country such as Magadi and Turkana. This section is the Early Man gallery. You will also have a great experience by learning about the culture and people of this country through collections from different communities.
The 300 people capacity auditorium hosts various concerts and shows. You may get a chance to mingle with other enthusiasts. Nairobi National Museum also houses a curio shop with artifact s and items that can be great souvenirs. Families with children will love the experience and when everyone gets tired and hungry, the on-site cafe has excellent treats for the whole family.
Nairobi National Museum is open daily. Within the compound, you will visit Nairobi Snake Park or the Botanical Gardens. The snake park exhibits different species of reptiles found in the country. Spend the last hour of your visit in the botanical gardens and nature trail. The fresh air and cool shade of dozens of trees and flowers lets you exhale after a day in the heat of the city.
Departure Point :At your Nairobi Hotel/Airport
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.