Half-Day Tour with Snorkeling Experience in Lahaina
With Hawaii Ocean Rafting we know how to show you an adventure! After almost 30 years of service we know how to make your vacation. Our crew are experts for any type of crowd, whether it be your first time snorkeling or you are a seasoned snorkeler! Our team is motivated to provide seclusion for our snorkel locations to give you the most personable experience. Everyone needs an adventure at least once! Hawaii Ocean Rafting would love to be the crew that provides the adventure!
We depart at 8:00 am for the neighbor island of Lanai. On this trip we visit 2-3 different and unique snorkel spots as well as dolphin watching opportunities. This experience will be aboard our ocean raft with our knowledgeable captain and crew! The trip includes a continental breakfast, small lunch, water, juice, and soda. We also provide all the gear and instruction you will need, including snorkels, fins and flotation!
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Continental Breakfast (Fruits, Muffins, and Juice)
- Lunch - Turkey Wraps, Veggie Platter w/ Ranch, with sodas, juice and bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Flotation Devices Available (Life Vests, Body Belts, Boogie Boards, Noodles)
- Wet Suit Tops Available for use
- Reef Safe Sunscreen Available for use
What's excluded :
- No one can be pregnant, have back or neck issues
On our half day snorkeling trip, we depart at 8:00 am for the neighbor island of Lanai. Lanai offers some of the most pristine snorkeling around. On this trip we visit 2-3 different and unique snorkel spots as well as dolphin watching opportunities. This experience will be aboard our ocean raft with our knowledgeable captain and crew, they are happy to answer questions and make sure you are comfortable before you hop in the water. The trip includes a continental breakfast, snacks, water, juice, and soda. We also provide all the gear and instruction you will need, including snorkels, fins and flotation (boogie boards, waist belts, and noodles).
Trip Advisor rates Hawaii Ocean Rafting as one of Maui’s TOP 10 Boating Adventures!
• Manele Small Boat Harbor, Manele Harbor, Lanai City, Lanai, HI 96736
• Hawaii Ocean Rafting, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
Departure Point :Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- No Infants
- Must be able to climb swim ladder on boat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel/refund or reschedule your tour. Max 10 guests to allow space for social distancing. We can make exceptions for families with private charters.*Face masks are required at check-in, but may be removed on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.