Half-Day Tour to Summer Palace including Dragon Boat Ride
Half-day relaxing tour to Summer Palace with flexible departure time. Visit one of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Stroll around ancient pavilions, temples, bridges and huge lake. Enjoy a Dragon Boat ride between April to October.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Dragon Boat ride at Summer Palace
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Your friendly tour guide and driver will pick up at your prefered time (7:30am to 2:30pm) from your hotel or Capital International Airport. Then head to UNESCO World Heritage Site-Summer Palace, located about 12 miles northwest of Beijing downtown. It is the largest imperial Garden in existence in China, covers an area of 716 acres( three quareters of which is covered by a lake).
You will visit the Hall of Benevolence and Longevity,Kunming Lake,Hall of Happiness and Longevity, Long Corridor, etc.
After finishing the vist, take a dragon boat ride (April 1st to October 31st ) to the exit and meet your driver. Transfer back to your hotel or capital airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kunming Lake, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Beautiful lake at Summer Palace
Pass By: Tower of Buddhist Incense(Summer Palace), Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
One of the most recognizable buildings in the Summer Palace area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel or the airport based on your booking optionAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.