Half Day Tour to Sultan Hasan Mosque and El Rifai Mosque
Check out Cairo’s greatest Islamic monuments on this private half-day tour, accompanied by an Egyptology guide.Travel into Old Cairo, Behold the 14th-century Sultan Hassan Mosque, one of the world’s largest and most extravagant; and visit the Al-Rifai Mosque, a stunning 19th-century sanctuary housing several Egyptian royal tombs. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private half-day tour of Islamic Cairo, with air-conditioned transport.
- Hear about Cairo’s rich Islamic heritage and landmarks from an expert guide.
- Explore the Sultan Hassan Mosque, one of the world’s largest and most ornate.
- Admire the 19th-century Al-Rifai Mosque, home to several tombs of Egyptian royals.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Benefit from the close attention and personalized commentary of a private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned modern car.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Qualified Egyptology guide.
- Small bottle of water.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Sultan Al-Ashraf Barsbay
What's excluded :
- Any Item not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosque of Sultan Al-Ashraf Barsbay, Muizz Street El-Gamaleya, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Depart your Cairo hotel by air-conditioned car and start your half-day tour of the city’s Islamic highlights.
As you travel, hear about Cairo’s shared Islamic, Christian and Jewish heritage, and how Old Cairo reflects this religious past with its mosques, churches and other monuments . Mosque of Sultan Hassan.the 14th-century Mamluk-era mosque is one of the world’s biggest and was designed as a mosque and religious school .Enter through the huge doorway and ogle the vast interior, complete with an open courtyard and the mausoleum of the sultan adorned with gold and silver stars. Next, cross to the Mosque of Al-Rifai, a 19th-century mosque similar to the Sultan Hassan in size. Note the incredibly high ceiling, supported by 44 massive pillars, and see the mosque’s Egyptian royal tombs as you explore inside. Afterward, your tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Loose/Light & colorful clothing in Summer Season (Month of May till end of October)
- Hats and Sunglasses
- Walking/Sports Shoes (comfortable walking shoes)
- Scarf to cover your head when visiting Mosques (For Women only)
- Explore the Sultan Hasan Mosque and El Rifai
- Get round-trip transfers from Cairo
- Learn from an expert Egyptologist guide
- 10.00 am
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.