Half-day Tour to Pyramids & Sphinx
Explore one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on this guided, a private half-day tour to the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex and Marvel at the Great Sphinx, a large half-human, half-lion statue. more pyramids along the Giza plateau at the edge of the Sahara Desert and Valley Temple. All entrance fees and a hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids
- Your Egyptology guide will pick you up from your hotel by private Air condition car to start your visit of Great Pyramids; its cover an area of 13 acres. its height originally 146 M, has now become 137 M after the erosion of its summit. the total volume of its stones amounts to 2.5 million cubic meters. the ancient Egyptian's aim in building the pyramids was that they should serve as sepulchers for their pharaohs, to preserve their bodies for they believed in resurrection and immortality. On the way to the Temple of the Valley, (of the pyramid of Kephren), lies the large statue of the Sphinx, It is one of most famous monuments in the whole world. It is indeed a legendary statue for it has the body of lion and the face of a man. It is 70 ms long and 20 ms high, drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.