Half Day Tour To Nairobi National Park
Major wildlife attractions are the Black Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyena, Buffaloes, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Elands and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded. Other attractions include the Ivory burning site Monument, Nairobi Safari Walk, the Orphanage and the walking trails at hippo pools. If time allows you may opt to visit this attractions at an extra cost:
Nairobi Safari Walk @ 22 USD
The Orphanage @ 22 USD
Drop off at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Pick up from your hotel / Location and drive to Nairobi National Park, only 8 miles from the city center. Wildlife roams this magnificent Park, which provides an excellent opportunity for photography. Nairobi National Park is a unique ecosystem by being the only protected area in the world close to a capital city. The park is located only 7 km from Nairobi city centre.
The western side has a highland dry forest and a permanent river with a riverine forest. To the south are the Athi-Kapiti Plains and Kitengela migration corridor which are important wildlife dispersal areas during the rainy season. Man-made dams within the park have added a further habitat, favorable to certain species of birds and other aquatic biome.
Major wildlife attractions are the Black Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyena, Buffaloes, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Elands and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
villasApartmentsHotels within Nairobi CBDAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Nairobi CBD, Biashara St, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.