Half-Day Tour to Montserrat from Barcelona with Cable Car and Easy Hike
Embark on an amazing experience to Montserrat, the magic mountain next to Barcelona. Small groups. Admire the wonderful holly Monastery, the Black Madonna, and then take the cable car to the top and enjoy a nice walk. Discover the charm of this mountain and the chapels of more than 1000 years old. Discover Montserrat from a different perspective. Listen and enjoy the Montserrat’s boy choir. Enjoy a soft hike with no difficulty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One way cable car ride
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Abadia de Montserrat
- Entry/Admission - Funicular de Sant Joan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abadia de Montserrat, Carretera BP-1121 S/N, 08199 Montserrat Spain
Escape from the city of Barcelona for a while and discover the charm of the mountain while you visit the wonderful Monastery of Montserrat, the black Madonna and chapels of more than 1000 years old. Enjoy a soft hike with no difficulty (please note that even though the hike included in this tour is easy, is not recommended for individuals who have difficulty walking). Listen and enjoy the Montserrat’s boy's choir (subject to the school's calendar).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Funicular de Sant Joan, Pl. Espanya station lobby Operates in the area around Mare de Déu de Montserrat abbey. From the abbey esplanade, the Sant Joan railway connects with the highest part of the mountain, 08691 Montserrat Spain
Take the funicular (cable car) to the most breathtaking viewpoint of the mountain of Montserrat and enjoy the fantastic views. Discover Montserrat from a different perspective.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Passeig de Gràcia, 69, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that even though the hike included is easy, it is not recommended for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This tour has implemented all the Covid-19 safety measures to provide a safe and healthy experience to the customers: Very small groups, very low transportation ratios, safety distances, adapted routes, masks, hidroalcoholic gel, everyday cleaned vehicles and more.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.