Half-Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo
Enjoy this tour of Madaba and Mt. Nebo. See the famous 6th century Mosaic Map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land located in the Church of Saint George and visit Mount Nebo where Moses is said to have passed through the Holy Land before he died. Take in the amazing views down into the Jordan Valley and across the Jordan River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by modern vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
What's excluded :
- Local Guide at Sites
- Entry Fees to Sites
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madaba Mosaic Map, Inside St. George's Church, Madaba Jordan
Next visit Madaba, a city known for its mosaics. The most popular and noteworthy discovery is the ancient and most complete Mosaic Map of Jordan and the Holy Land which dates back to the 6th century located in the Orthodox Church of St. George. Notice important points of interest marked out on the map with relation to historical events and stories recorded in the Bible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
You will leave your hotel and be transferred to Mount Nebo where you will climb to the top. Here, you will see the place where Moses was said to have died. Enjoy the panoramic views over the Holy Land and see mosaics of different animals and figures with a visit inside the church of Mount Nebo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the pickup will be from airport please provide your flight details and the arriving time Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A guide is not included in the cost of your tour. Your driver will be very informative and be able to point out and explain sites as you drive past. Many people prefer to visit the sites and follow the walking tracks on their own, although there will be local guides available for hire on arrival at Mt Nebo or Madaba. Your driver will be happy to assist you with any questions or exchange of money.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.