Half day tour to Giza pyramids and Sphinx
With a licensed Egyptologist guide, go for an experience of a lifetime. Bring your dream to reality and visit the pyramids of the great pharaohs of ancient Egypt. Spend 4 hours seeing the only survivor of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Enjoy a panoramic view of all the pyramids with the city view. Drive to the Sphinx and learn about mummification in the valley temple
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- camel ride
- Entry to chambers of the pyramids) .
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza Plateau is only around 30 minutes from Cairo, where your qualified Egyptologist guide will provide a fascinating introduction to each of the three pyramids: Cheops, Khafre, and Menakaure.
You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (optional), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you or take a camel ride (optional). After visiting the pyramids, you'll continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background. A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, for thousands of years the enigmatic symbol of Egypt.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:00 am (Earlier or later departures are available from centrally located Cairo or Giza hotels).
Departure Time :8:00am (earlier or later departures are available until 8:30am if required, please advise at time of booking)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.