Half day tour to Giza pyramids and sphinx
Tour to the pyramids of Giza and the sphinx accompanied by our Egyptologist guide to see the only wonder of the seven ancient ones that is on foot so far, the visit includes riding a camel and Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant,
The tour to the pyramids will take you to see the entire complex of the Giza plateau, starting with the great pyramid of Giza of King Cheops, passing through the pyramids of Chephren and Micerenes, on the tour there will be a photo stop at the Best place where you see the three pyramids together. The end of the pyramid tour will be to see the famous Sphinx and the temple of King Kephren's valley.
On the tour of the pyramids, there will be an opportunity to ride a 20-minute camel, at the end of the tour there will be lunch at a restaurant in the same area of the pyramids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - The pyramid tour includes: Transfers, English, Spanish or Portuguese speaking Egyptologist guide, open to the pyramid complex, Lunch in an Egyptian restaurant, Camel ride 20 min
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Tour to the pyramids of Giza and the sphinx accompanied by our Egyptologist guide to see the only wonder of the seven ancient ones that is on foot so far, the visit includes riding a camel and Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our clients up from any place, sometimes we will need to send google map locationAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.