Half-Day Tour to Egyptian Museum
Visit the Egyptian Museum with an Egyptology on a half-day tour from Cairo, and discover artifacts, treasures and the world’s most significant collection of pharaonic antiquities. Begin and end the excursion at your hotel, and walk along side your guide as you travel through the country’s remarkable past. See Tutank hamun’s burial mask and the mummy of Hatshepsut, and the gems, statues and supplies that ancient Egypt’s rulers collected for the after life.
- Bust of Thutmose III - Statue of Meritamun II
- Copper statue of Pepy I or his son Merenra
- Statuette of dwarf Seneb and his family
- Statue of Khafra
- Narmer Palette
- Statue of Kai
- Three triads of Menkaura
- Statue of Djoser
- Golden mask of Psusennes I
- Golden mask of Tutankhamen
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Meals or any personal expenses
- Any Item not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visit: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Half day tour to Egyptian museum in Cairo at 10 am pickup from your hotel in Cairo or Giza by expert certified tour guide to start your half day tour visiting the Egyptian museum of antiquities.
It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.
It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen - a collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920 s when his tomb was excavated.
After the tour finish you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel pick up
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Know before you Go: - Loose/Light& colorful clothing in Summer Season (Month of May till end of October) - Hats and Sunglasses - Walking/Sports Shoes (comfortable walking shoes) - Enjoy a Half Day tour to Egyptian Museum.
- Pick Up Time: - 09.00 am
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.