Half-day Tour of My Son Sanctuary from Da Nang
Our guide will pick up you at your hotel and depart to My Son, one of the most important sites of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges, My Son is one of the most stunning sights to see in Central Viet Nam and only around 80 kilometers from Da Nang city. Whilst excavating My Son, letters found revealed that this complex has been used for offerings and worship of the Hindu god since the 4th century. In 1999, UNESCO declared My Son a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Originally built with wood, the temples in My Son were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
After an amazing trip, return to the hotel in Da Nang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
● Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
● Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
● Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
2021 Hotels in Da Nang City Center521 Đ. Trần Hưng Đạo, An Hải Trung, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotel in Da Nang
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide the names and nationalities of each person joining the tour for insurance registration. If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion. For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.