Half-Day Tour of Islamic Cairo with Lunch
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9 am and transfer to the Citadel of Salah El Din in Cairo where you will visit Mohamed Ali Mosque that has been considered one of the most beautiful mosques in Cairo. It is also known as the Alabaster Mosque because its outer walls have been covered by Alabaster Stone.
Then followed by another big famous Mosque which is Al-Rifa’i Mosque. The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. This was part of a vast campaign by the 19th century rulers of Egypt to both associate themselves with the perceived glory of earlier periods in Egypt‘s Islamic history and modernize the city.
Proceed to visit the most and biggest mosque in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque, also known as Madrasa El Sultan Hassan, that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and Drop-off
- Lunch - Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water - Bottled water during your trip.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan
- Entry/Admission - Al-Hussain Mosque
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
In Citadel of Salah El Din in Cairo, you will visit the Mohamed Ali Mosque that has been considered one of the most beautiful mosques in Cairo it is also known as the Alabaster Mosque because its outer walls have been covered by Alabaster Stone.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan, Maydan Salah al-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. This was part of a vast campaign by the 19th-century rulers of Egypt to both associate themselves with the perceived glory of earlier periods in Egypt‘s Islamic history and modernize the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al-Hussain Mosque, Al-Mashhad Al-Hussaini شارع المشهد الحسين، شارع Hasan El-Adawy, امتداد، El Gamaliya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
El Hussein Mosque in Cairo. Hallowed mosque believed to be the burial site of the head of the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will directly contact you after booking. Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.