Half day tour of Hyderabad including Salarjung Museum
Hyderabad, a vibrant city with the imposing Charminar at its heart, is a mixture of history, cuisine and eclectic experiences. While its Old City area is an impressive heritage haven with iconic monuments dotting its narrow lanes, its contemporary counterpart matches pace with its cosmopolitan population. The four-sided archway of Charminar, overlooking a bustling bazaar, is the centrepiece of the city around which the township developed. Located on the banks of the Musi River on the Deccan Plateau, Hyderabad reels you in with its heritage charm, accentuated by a vibrant culinary culture, much of which owes its curation to the erstwhile Nizam rulers. Explore this historical city and know more about the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Chowmahalla Palace
- Entry/Admission - Salarjung Museum
- Entry/Admission - Charminar
What's excluded :
- Any services not listed under What's included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chowmahalla Palace, 20-4-236, Motigalli, Khilwat Motigalli, Hyderabad 500002 India
Meet your guide of the day at the lobby of your hotel and proceed for the sightseeing tour which have been planned for you. Arrive at the 18th / 19th century opulent palace complex which is said to be the replica of the Shah’s Palace in Tehran, Iran. With the fusion of several architectural influences, the palace is renowned for its unique style. It boasts two ornate courtyards with gardens and magnificent buildings. One of the grandest attractions is the pillared Khilwat Mubarak (the Durbar Hall), a spectacular ceremony hall with 19 enormous Belgian crystal chandeliers. The palace houses a priceless collection of antiques, including one of vintage cars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salarjung Museum, Osman Shahi, Gowliguda Kaman, Gowliguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500024, India
Next visit The Grand Salar Jung Museum which is famous for housing one of the largest compilations of artefacts collected by one person. The museum is home to collections dating from the 2nd century BC to the early 20th century AD, from different cultures such as Hindu, Jain, Christian, Buddhist, Islam and Greek and Roman. The museum houses as many as 43,000 art objects and 50,000 manuscripts and books.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Charminar Road Char Lamar, Hyderabad 500002 India
Your half day tour comes to an end with the visit of Hyderabad's most iconic 16th century landmark, the 56-m-high Charminar. It is an imposing four-sided archway with four minarets soaring above its surrounding bustling market area. The structure was built to mark the founding of Hyderabad and the end of a plague that had devastated the city. Return back to comfort of your hotel room.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.