Half-Day Tour of Cartagena by Air-Conditioned Vehicles
A 4-hour historical tour of the walled city, Bocagrande and Castillogrande, Gethsemane, Monastery "La Popa" (temporarily unavailable), Church San Pedro Claver, neighborhood of the mansions in Manga, Castle "San Felipe de Barajas", "Las Bóvedas", with walking tour through the old city... and much more spots.
Departure daily and Schedule for pickup:
13:15 - Hotel Boquilla Área and Getsemaní
14:00 hotels Old City
14:15 Hotels Bocagrande area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entry/Admission - La Popa Convent
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Popa Convent, Calle 37, Cartagena Colombia
Shared tour to visit in detail the principal sites of interest located in the old city of Cartagena. The tour starts at 2:00pm leaving the downtown area to go to Manga neighborhood, where you can appreciate the beautiful mansions built at the beginning of the XX Century.
Then it continues on to the highest part of the city named "La Popa" where there is a convent dating to the beginning of the XVII Century and a nice panoramic view of the whole city (subject to availability).
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Immediately after, you will visit San Felipe de Barajas Fortress, which is considered the most important fortification in South America. You will also visit the mansions in the manga neighborhood of the 19th and 20th centuries, all full of eclectic architecture of European immigrants.
Stop At: Plaza Santo Domingo, Calle 35, Cartagena 130010 Colombia
Then the tour heads to the walled city where we take a walking tour, visiting the different squares of the city (Santo Domingo Square, Bolivar Square, Los Coches Square, Aduana Square, San Pedro Claver Square, Square of the Heroes of Cartagena, Clock Tower, View of the Bay "las animas"), and admiring the old colonial houses filled with history and legend.
Stop At: Las Bovedas, Between the Santa Catalina bastion and the former Santa Clara convent, Cartagena Colombia
At the end, we take a tour by the modern part of Cartagena (Bocagrande, Laguito and Castillogrande) and a moment to shop for souvenirs in the handicraft market "Las Bovedas".
Approximate time of the tour is 4 hours. Tour includes a bottle of water per person and entrances to the sites and attractions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The attraction named "La Popa" is subject to availability (it will be replaced with other monuments or attractions)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.