Half-Day Tour of Barcelona Markets with Paella Cooking Class
Tasting fresh products in 2 local food markets: the famous Boqueria market and the exclusive Santa Caterina market
A professional chef who will guide you through typical products and Catalan cuisine.
Try carefully selected local gourmet snacks
A professional chef to learn how to cook a wonderful paella, the masterpiece of Spanish cuisine.
Full lunch of 3 different dishes
Tasting of local wine along with your lunch
Premium Small Group for a personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour by professional chef Alex Lopez.
- Tasting gourmet snacks.
- Visit of the Boqueria Market and Santa Caterina.
- Practical cooking workshop with professional chef Alex Lopez.
- Full lunch of 3 different dishes.
- Beverages (wine, champagne, soft drinks and water).
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional).
- Food or drinks, except those indicated.
- Hotel pick-up or transfer from other places.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Tour Start Time: 10:30 am
Start the day with a delicious tasting of traditional gourmet snacks.
Get carried away by the suggestions of a professional chef who will guide you through the colorful market of La Boqueria, one of the most famous markets in the world, recognized for its incredible varieties of products and offers. Surprise yourself with the new flavors of local gourmet delicacies and try the traditional foods carefully selected by our chef Alex López.
The visit continues through the labyrinth of the old town of Barcelona to reach the Santa Caterina market and enjoy the splendid curved roof of the market recently renovated by the famous architects Miralles and Tagliabue.
Savor authentic delicacies from the market, a selection of snacks that will surprise your taste.
Continue your experience with a practical cooking workshop and learn to cook a delicious paella to surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
This is your unique opportunity to learn from the hand of a professional chef on how to prepare a typical Spanish meal.
Learn to choose fresh ingredients and how to cook them, select the right rice and do the magic with your own hands.
You will prepare a complete menu of 3 different dishes: Gazpacho and Patatas Bravas starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xató Sauce and Seafood Paella as main dishes and finish the meal with the typical Catalan dessert, the Catalan Cream.
Enjoy a small group for a personalized experience and share good memories of your trip while savoring the paella you have cooked along with a selection of wines.
End Time of the tour: 3:30 pm
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.