Half day tour in Ourika valley and the Atlas mountains
The private tour of the Ourika Valley is an opportunity to discover the High Atlas Mountains, its vegetation and its waterfalls. And also, meet the Berber population and taste their gastronomy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Berber lunch: moroccan Salads - Chiken, Beef Tajin with vigetables - bead - moroccan tea with menth.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 01 hour Guided walking tour in Ourika waterfalls
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
we take customers from their hotels in the medina too or in a place not far away
in front of Cafe de France Jamaa Lafna Squar
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tnine Ourika, Tnine Ourika, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
It is possible to visit the weekly souk according to the local market's time arrangement.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Admire different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see / Visit a Berber women's cooperative extracting Argan oil / Guided hiking tour to the waterfalls during 90 min with an offered fresh drink...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Atlas Mountains
The trek begins at “SETTI FATMA”, where tourists walk for an hour until they reach the heart of the Valley. At this juncture, there are precisely 7 breathtaking waterfalls
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we take customers from their hotels in the medina too or in a place not far away.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.