Half-Day Tour in Aswan with Pick up
In this 4-5 hour tour in Aswan you will enjoy with us visiting Philae Temple, High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- All service charges & taxes
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water on board
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Start your tour to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of Al Deir El-Bahari temple in the eastern bank of Luxor. Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Then onto the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of goddess Isis the chief deity of the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your hotel name and address and we will pick you up from any place inAswan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.