Half Day Tour Giza pyramids on a horse or Camel
we will explore Giza plateau by camel or horse
your Egyptology guide will tell you why the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids and will tell you how the ancient Egyptians built pyramids, you will also know why they make mummies and how they make it.
One of the 7 wonders of the world, the Great Pyramid of king Cheops, and 3 small pyramids for the wives, we will go inside the pyramid of queen hetep heres and see the sarcophagus, Special Panoramic views of the pyramids from the desert.
After that we will go to the Sphinx, visiting the temple of Chephren and know the secrets of mummification.
we will go to the papyrus factory to see how the ancient Egyptians convert the plant to paper.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- professional guide
- horse Ride
- camel Ride
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tickets isnot including
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Explore Giza pyramids in a horse or camel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Al Haraneyah, Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.