Half Day Tour Escorial y Valle de los Caidos con Tickets Included from Madrid
On this excursion we will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architectural heritage site of the Humanity, and the Basilica of the Valle de los Caídos, a monument that stands out for its gigantic size.
5 hour direct tour to the Valle de los Caídos with its basilica excavated in the Sierra de Madrid and discover the grandeur of the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, a World Heritage Site and symbol of Spanish supremacy of the sixteenth century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Trip by luxury bus with air conditioned and Wifi, accompanied by an official guide
- Guide on board the bus
- Entrance and guided tour included to the Valley of Fallen
- Entrance and guided tour included to Monasterio of Escorial
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Fallen
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Fallen, Carretere de Guadarrama, 28209 San Lorenzo de El Escorial Spain
Valley of the Fallen is a Francoist regime monument, Catholic basilica and a monumental memorial in the municipality of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, erected at Cuelgamuros Valley in the Sierra de Guadarrama, near Madrid. Franco claimed that the monument was meant to be a "national act of atonement" and reconciliation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Av Juan de Borbon y Battemberg, 28200 San Lorenzo de El Escorial Spain
San Lorenzo de El Escorial, also known as El Escorial de Arriba is a town and municipality in the Community of Madrid, Spain, located to the northwest of the region in the southeastern side of the Sierra de Guadarrama, at the foot of Mount Abantos and Las Machotas, 47 kilometres (29 mi) from Madrid. It is head of the same name judicial party. The settlement is popularly called El Escorial de Arriba, to differentiate it from the neighbouring village of El Escorial, also known as El Escorial de Abajo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain
2: Fun and Tickets / Carretas, 3, Calle de Carretas, 3, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.