Half-Day Tour: Dominican Discovery Of a Culture
If YOU want to go home with a more in depth understanding of the Dominican Republic then keep reading because our Cultural signature tour is a crash course in Dominican culture, wrapped up in an unforgettable Half-Day excursion in our private minivan with a/c.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Macao Beach is a public beach located in the province La Altagracia in the east region of the Dominican Republic. It is popular among locals and visitors for its white sands, clear waters and those who seek some adventure since this is a popular destiny for buggy and four wheels riders and surfers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Basílica, Higüey 23000, Dominican Republic
The Basílica Catedral Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia is a Roman Catholic minor basilica and cathedral in Dominican Republic dedicated to Our Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the nation. It is in Salvaleón de Higüey. The basilica is the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia en Higüey.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Typical dominican house.
Cacao,coffee and sugar cane plantation.
handmade cigars factory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
this is a private tour we will pick you at your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.