Half Day Tour: Classic Muscat Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
Visit the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, diplomatic quarter and Royal Opera House, Bait Al Baranda museum and Muttrah Souk. Also see Al Alam Palace and then have time to go shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Al Alam Palace
- Entry/Admission - Royal Opera House
- Entry/Admission - Bait Al-Baranda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Supplement fee of USD 100 per car, for hotel pick-up/drop off outside Muscat area
- The tour includes a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, the 5th largest mosque in the world, with Swarovski chandelier and a one piece carpet, covering the whole men prayer hall. (please adhere to the dress code).
Next you will drive by the diplomatic quarter and Royal Opera House. Visit the fish market, Bait Al Baranda museum and Muttrah Souk, the oldest and largest market in the country. Drive through Old Muscat to see Al Alam Palace with its two flanking Portuguese forts. This is a time for you to shop for your Omani souvenirs. Walk through its narrow alleys where the air is filled with the smell of frankincense and forget to bargain!
Departure Point :Centrally located Muscat hotels or ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 4 people in a 4WD, per booking
- Optional: Foreign language speaking guide supplement at 130 USD
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Compulsory infant seasts are chargeable for 0-5.99 yo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.