Half Day Tour Amaru Muro from Puno
The portal of Amaru Muru, also known as "Hayu Marca" or "Willka Uta", is a mystical and energetic place that exists near Lake Titicaca. An altar carved in a single piece of rock over 5 meters, surrounded by a very particular landscape and the point of reference of many mystical visitors. We will make a stop in Chucuito, a colonial town that houses remains of the "Temple of Fertility" or "Inca Uyo". The door of Amaru Muru is located inside some very curious rock formations ("Forest of stones"), it is a place of meditation for travelers. If you need to recharge nature's energies, this is your choice to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guide from a different language has an additional cost (optional)
Puno: Pick up at hotel or operator's offices.
Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost. Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
8:30 am - Pick up at hotel in Puno or Operator's Office (to coordinate, after your purchase).
9:00 am - Departure with direction to the "Aymara route", where we will take a time in the oval of Carlos Dante Nava, illustrious poet from Pune.
9:30 am - Visit the Inca fertility temple: Uyo, in Chucuito. Departure to Amaru Muro.
10:30 am - Arrival at Amaru Muro.
11:30 am - Guided tour of the Mystic Complex and stone valley of the place.
2:00 pm - Arrival at the hotel or downtown of Puno. End of service
Departure Point :Point Puno: Pick up at hotel or operator's offices. Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado). For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost. Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
Departure Time :8:30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.