Half day to the west bank & karnak&luxor
Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architectural heritage on the one day trip ( The Temple of the kings Valley- The Temple of Hatshepsut- The Temple of Karnak– The Temple of Luxor)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- transport from and to the the sights
- conditioned car
- Reception and travel .
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visits not found in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
You will go to the West Bank with a tourist guide to visit the most beautiful temple in the world from 8 o’clock till sunset. You will begin by visiting the temple of the Kings Valley. You will see three tombs inside the temple . Then , you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman at the age of the Pharaohs . It is the temple of Hatshepsut. Then,you will go to the two statues of Memnon . After that you will go to East to visit the biggest temple . It is the Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple. Then our guide will take you to Papyrus factory and Alabaster factory and Perfumes to see handicrafts which Egypt is famous for .
Finally, you will return to the hotel at sunset.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.