Half Day to Philae Temple
Our mission is to make you enjoy and happy, We are providing the best service for this tour starting from using new model vehicles going through best professional reps. and guides to best drivers and excellent quality which make our clients' tour is comfortable and smooth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Soft drinks
- Visit: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Discover how the life of the pharaohs was like thousands of years ago. You will know about it through the amazing sound and light shows at Philae Temple.
Because of the location of the Temple on an island, you will take a motor boat to get to the site. Since early century, the site of Philae was flooded for six months each year. An incredible restoration program was undertaken in the 1960 s, and the Temple was moved stone by stone to a higher elevation, with full narration explaining the legend of Isis, to whom the temple is dedicated.
Stroll through the site of this vast ancient temple, occupying about a quarter of the island. With your private guide next to you and an itinerary chosen by you, see the main Temple of Philae, also called Isis Temple, as your guide brings its legends back to life. Admire engravings such as the Mamisi, which depicts the birth of the god Horus, Isis' son.
Don't miss the chance to visit the first chapel built for Isis and admire the other monuments and temples in the island, including the Kiosk of Trajan, the Chapel of Osiris, the Temple of Horus, the Temple of Hathor, the Gateway of Tiberius, the Gateway of Diocletian, and the Temple of Augustus.
Afterwards you will have a transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child seat is available upon request with a charge of 10 $
- Wheelchair accessible upon request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.