Half Day Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City Private Tour
This half day private tour covers the trip to Forbidden City, enjoy your own car or van with your own tour guide and driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance tickets.
- Round trip transfer to your hotel.
- English-Speaking tour guide.
- Private transfer in air-condition vehicle with driver.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch or dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
1. Pick up from your hotel at 8:00 or 13:00. Today's highlight is your visit to the Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City. The visit takes about 3 hours.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
2. The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the middle of the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. Forbidden City is located in the middle of Beijing. It served as the home of the Emperor for almost five, as well as the ceremonial and political centre of Chinese government. The Forbidden City is rectangular in shape. It is 960 meters long and 750 meters wide. It has 9900 rooms under a total roof area 150000 square meters. It was made Under Ming Emperor, construction began in 1406. It took 14 years to build the Forbidden City. The red and yellow used on the palace walls and roofs are also symbolic. Red represents happiness, good fortune and wealth. Yellow is the colour of the earth on the Loess Plateau, the original home of the Chinese people.
3. You will have a chance to visit and understand the Chinese traditional medicine culture, not missed.
4. Back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road.
- If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- As Forbidden City has the real name tickets system, traveler information (Full name in passport and passport number) is required at time of booking, the guide will prebook the ticket for you.
- Forbidden City is closed on every Monday.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.