Half-Day Thoroughbred Horse Farm Tour in Kentucky
Experience why Kentucky's Bluegrass Horse Country is world famous! This 3-hour family-owned thoroughbred heritage horse farm tour offers a fun and informative tour that will provide you with a unique experience and take you through the heart and soul of Kentucky’s beautiful Bluegrass Horse Country. This is an interactive tour were you will get to touch and pet some horses.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transportation in 12 or 15 passenger van
- Entry/Admission - Magdalena Farm,division of McPeek Racing
- Entry/Admission - Keeneland Association Inc
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for Guide (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magdalena Farm,division of McPeek Racing, 2651 Russell Cave Rd, Lexington, KY 40511, USA
Experience a walking tour to see thoroughbred mares, foals and race horses. This farm is owned by a very well known trainer who has the favorite filly for the 2020 Kentucky Oaks.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Keeneland Association Inc, 4201 Versailles Rd, Lexington, KY 40510, USA
Step out and enjoy a walking tour of the ivy-covered grounds of historic Keeneland Race Course, home to the planet's most expensive horse auctions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lexington, KY, USA
Step out and see the grave site at beautiful Don Alberto's farm.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No food allowed on tour
- Bottled water or covered drinks allowed
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- November 6th - March 18th: Minimum numbers of 4 guests are required to run tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Under Kentucky law, a farm animal activity sponsor, farm animal professional, or other person does not have the duty to eliminate all risks of injury of participation in farm animal activities. There are inherent risks of injury that you voluntarily accept if you participate in farm animal activities."
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.