Half Day The World Heritage Site, Wat Phu lunch included
Wat Phou is a spectacular pre-Angkorian temple that sits amidst the rice fields and waterways of southern Laos. The way from pakse to wat phu is 41.1 Km, We take minvan and cross Mekong to wat phu about 55 minutes to get there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phu
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phu, Champasak District, Champasak Town Laos
Recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, Wat Phou is a spectacular pre-Angkorian temple that sits amidst the rice fields and waterways of southern Laos. The temple was constructed in three levels: the bottom level is focused on the baray (water reservoir) and promenade, the second level features quadrangular pavilions and alleries of carvings, and the top level is the sanctuary itself. The temple was built by the rulers of the Khmer empire before the construction of Angkor Wat.The temple served as the most important economic and political centre of the region and still is one of the Lao people’s most revered temples.
08:00 show you some nice remnants of the French period before transferring by road to Wat Phou
09:00 departure pakse
10:00 get wat phu
11:00 Leave from wat phu
12:00 lunch and transfer to hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in the pakse city, please mention the name and address of your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.