Half-Day Thanlyin Tour in Yangon
Thanlyin (aka Syriam) is a major port city of Myanmar, located across Bago River from the city of Yangon. Join with us, you will able to visit beautiful pagodas and experience local life nearby.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transfer by AC vehicles
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel and we start our excursion to Thanlyin.
Our first trip will be Ye Le Paya ("Mid-Stream-Pagoda"),set on a tiny island in the river.Then we explore two further pagodas and the riverside market to enjoy shopping and feel the real ways of life.Enjoy a 50-minute ride to scenic Thanlyin—formerly Syriam—on the Bago River.
On the way back to Yangon, visit Kyaik Khauk Pagoda and surrounding, which was built by the Mon King Cula Thirimasoka of Thaton in the Buddhist Era 241. If time permits, visit to the school at Suthaungpyay Monastery where about 1000 students, orphans and non-orphans.
Return to Yangon and transfer to hotel.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-11 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.