Half Day Tea plantation trek from Pindaya
Pindaya is noted for its extensive limestone caves filled with Buddha images.
• Trek to Danu tribe and Taungyoo tribe Villages
• Tea Plantation, other seasonal fruits and bamboo forest along the way
• Local made potato chips and bamboo hat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Trekking Guide
- Tea break at local house
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Other Meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pindaya, Pindaya, Shan State
After having breakfast at the hotel we will start walking to the village about 1 hour by passing through mangoes, some crab apple trees and other seasonal crops arrive at the Danu Village of Tha Yet Kone Village, where villagers are making hand-made Bamboo Hat. Continue to walk up the hill by crossing some tea plantation and some crab apple trees through some local farm and enjoy the beautiful panoramic view over Pindaya Town and a small lake, about 30 minutes arrive at Kyae Dwe Kone Village which Danu people are producing potato chips. The villages are situated on the hill and surrounded by big Bamboo forest. You can curious about how they make chips. Then walking down the hill about 30 minutes to the Shwe Oo Min Cave by passing through some tea plantation, coffee plant, and overlooking a picture square lake. Come back to Pindaya on foot for about 30 minutes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Pindaya (one pick-up point only).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.