Half-day Taipei City Morning Tour
Pressed for time but dying to see the sights? Join our half-day Taipei tour with great sights and delicious food, ensuring you a good time. Over the course of the morning we'll visit landmarks ranging from ancient to modern, discussing the culture, art and history of the city before heading to our final stop, the ultra-modern Taipei 101, where we’ll have lunch at the amazing Din Tai Fung restaurant. After lunch, you’ll have the option to head up to the observatory (the ticket price isn’t included in the tour, but we’ll gladly help you arrange the tickets while you eat).
per adult from
3 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Dine at Ding Tai Fung
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Admission to Taipei 101 observatory
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Our experienced guide will take you explore Democracy Plaza, AKA Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, to learn about the history of this one of the must-see spot in Taipei.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
You will visit the city's most visited religious site, and acknowledge how to worship and the divination way in Chinese culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your accommodation in Taipei City. Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
- We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.