Half-day Taipei City Afternoon Tour
Join us for a quick and packed tour of Taipei with memorable sights both natural and man-made. Our half day Taipei tour features a drive through Yamingshan National park, a walk to the geothermic Hell Valley with a stop at the historic Beitou hot spring museum, as well as a visit to the National Palace Museum, the historic Lin An Tai Historical House, Taipei 101 and a few other sights worth seeing before winding up at the famous Shilin Night market. If you can't spare a full day to explore Taipei, consider this half day tour your personal Cliff Notes of Taipei culture!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to National Palace Museum
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Lin An Tai Historical House & Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lin An Tai Historical House & Museum, No.5, Binjiang Street, Zhongshan District, Taipei 10491 Taiwan
Explore Taiwan’s history with traditional Chinese architecture at the Lin An Tai Historical House.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beitou Hot Spring Museum, No.2 Zhongshan Road, Beitou District, Beitou, Taipei Taiwan
Experience geothermic "Hell Valley"
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
We will lead you to the National Palace Museum, to explore 5000 years of Chinese art, history and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Shilin Night Market, Jihe Road, Shilin, Taipei Taiwan
In the end of this tour, our guide will drop you off at one of the most popular night market. You will have free time to explore the bustling, exotic the market on your own.
Departure Point :Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station, 110, Taiwan, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 5, Xinyi Rd, 20號B1
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Jiantan Station, No. 65, Section 5, Zhongshan North Road, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
- We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.