Half-Day Swan Valley Winery & Brewery
A special tour for your tastebuds! Treat yourself to this half-day tour of the picturesque Swan Valley region, featuring wineries, breweries, chocolate and local produce.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Food tasting *subject to itinerary
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- • Discover two major highlights of Western Australia – Perth and the Swan Valley Region.
• Drive past major Perth City highlights including the Swan Bell Tower andCrown Perth.
• Soak up the ambience of this region, abundant with old vines, quaint cellar doors and modern micro-breweries. The region is very popular for its unique breweries, wineries and fruit growing region.
• Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
• Visit a local brewery for beer tasting where you can unwind and relax with a cold beer or cider.
• Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
• View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
• Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
• After an enjoyable tour of Swan Valley you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Departure Point :269 Hay St, Perth WA 6004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.