Half Day Soft Kayak Bariloche
Trip length: Half Day (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Departure: Bariloche, Patagonia Argentina - Pick up at Bariloche hotels
Available: October to April
Activity level: Easy + / Medium
Group size: Max. 12 Pax.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Certified kayak guide (English, Spanish) & assistant
- Private transportation from Bariloche
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene gloves & booties)
- Seal line / NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items (camera, ecc.
- Morning / energy snacks (Cereal bars, trail mix & non alcoholic beverages)
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Everything not mentioned as INCLUDED
- Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Lopez Bay, distance 30 km/18 miles northwest from Bariloche city, driving along Nahuel Huapi lake shorelines. Our kayak guides we’ll give you a briefing about basic kayaking skills and safety instructions before launching the kayaks. Also we’ll provide you with all sea kayaking equipment such us: life vest, spray skirt, dry bags, ecc.
Once in the water we will start paddling at the foot of Mount López overlooking Nahuel Huapi lake, then we will navigate a short narrow-calm river to get Moreno lake.
During paddling you can discover Llao Llao Park close to the luxury LLao LLao Hotel & resort, circumnavigate “De los Clavos” Island, explore calm bays and take some breaks for photographing the wildlife, the spectacular landscapes or relax your mind in this paradise surrounded by the Andes in Northern Patagonia. After near 2 hs paddling in crystal clear water our vehicle will be waiting for a sightseeing tour along “Circuito Chico” with a short stop at “Punto Panoramico” arriving near 1:00 p.m in Bariloche down town.
Departure Point :Bariloche Hotel
Departure Time :
Daily - 9:00 am.
Return Detail :Bariloche Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Date of birth of each traveler is mandatory 48 hours in order to have the insurance on their excursion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NO CHILD younger than 12 are allowed on the kayak excursion
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.