Half-Day Snake River Fishing Trip from Jackson
Fishing in Jackson Hole on the Snake River is a must, even if you only have time to fish half the day. This trip is popular with folks on time constraints, families and novice anglers. The half day is a great introduction to fly fishing on the western rivers. Two anglers plus your guide in each boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Equipment as needed
- Rain gear
- All safety gear
What's excluded :
- Does not include a fishing license
- Flies are $3 as used
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing, Jackson, WY 83001-8761
You will be picked-up from your place of lodging anywhere in Jackson or Teton Village for your fishing trip and we will head straight to the river!
The Snake River is a relatively high volume, very braided river and the native Snake River fine-spotted cutthroat trout is the name of the game. Your guide will provide all equipment necessary for the day - rods, reels, flies, leader, lures, etc.
All of these half day trips are offered in a float fishing format, two anglers and guide per drift-boat. There is an option of adding a third angler for an additional charge.
Your guide will generally start the day with an on-river casting and or skills review session if needed, then it's off and fishing. Anglers will fish as the boat drifts under direction of your guide.
The day will wrap in the early afternoon, usually back to your lodging by 1:30pm.The guides also practice catch-and-release so plan on taking some great photos and bringing back some unforgettable memories.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Jackson Hole, Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring hat and sunglasses for sun and eye protection. A layered clothing system is best, sandals are best in summer season, closed toed shoes are appropriate during shoulder season.
- Valid Wyoming fishing license is required
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.