Half-Day, Small-Group Tour From Kusadasi Port to Ephesus
Walk through history along marble streets on this 4-hour guided tour from Kusadasi Port to Ephesus. Stroll among some of the most impressive buildings in Ephesus, such as the Baths of Scholastica, the Library of Celsus, the Temple of Hadrian, the Terrace Houses, and The Grand Theater where St. Paul preached.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your guide, who will be holding a sign with your name on it, will meet you at 8:30am at Kusadasi Port to start your half-day adventure to Ephesus. You will travel the roughly 25 minutes by air-conditioned coach to the ancient city in Turkey’s Central Aegean region. Once there, you will walk through history along marble streets and visit the excavated remains from various periods in Turkey's history, including the Baths of Scholastica, the Library of Celsus, the Temple of Hadrian, the Grand Theater, and Artemis Temple. At the end of the 4-hour tour, you will be driven back to Kusadasi town center and port. Note that this is tour involves a moderate amount of walking, so wear comfortable shoes.
Departure Point :Ege Ports Parking, Camikebir, Liman Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Exit of Kusadasi Port Ports
- Ege Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:10, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.