Half-Day Small-Group Snowshoe Hiking in Asheville
Snowshoe through the Appalachian wilderness with a certified Blue Ridge Naturalist. Learn about the local flora and fauna and history of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snowshoes and poles
- Hot cocoa
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Snowshoe through the beautiful high country near Asheville, North Carolina. Snowshoes and poles included. Adventure led by certified Blue Ridge Naturalist. Trek through the Appalachian wilderness on your Sawtooth snowshoes taking in the long range vistas, local flora and fauna and hear about local lore and history. On the ride back to town enjoy a cup of hot cocoa.
Departure Point :At Cumberland Falls Bed & Breakfast Inn, 254 Cumberland Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.