Half-Day Small-Group Husky Sledding on Wheels in Rovaniemi
In our husky cart ride, you will get to steer your own husky team. Thanks to the wheels you can experience dog mushing even in the summer/autumn. And on top of that, you are participating in the dogs' training. This tour has a small-group guarantee. There will be a max. 8 participants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - sausage, cookies, and hot juice
- 6km husky cart ride
What's excluded :
Our husky sledding on wheels tour will be the highlight of your time in Lapland. Our fluffy friends love to run! They show their excitement by barking before the beginning of the tour.
We use summer and autumn to train our huskies for the winter season. So, by participating in this husky tour, you are becoming a part of our husky training. Exciting, right?
You will firstly receive a brief introduction and instructions on how to steer the cart. Afterward, we will embark on this thrilling experience. As the dogs run through the forest, enjoy the amazing scenery of pure Lappish nature. One cart is shared by two adults. Halfway, we will make a short break to take pictures and drivers can switch. The trail has about 6 kilometers long.
Once back in the kennel, we invite you to our kota. At the kota, we are happy to answer your questions about huskies, their training and daily life. Listen to stories and find out more about huskies by the fire with a small Finnish barbecue – sausage (makkara), cookies, and hot juice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will inform you about the exact time of your pick-up by e-mail. Please be ready for the pick-up service at the reception of your accommodation or at the meeting place at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time. In special occasion, the pick-up time might change. In such case, we will contact you.If you have any questions or special requirements, do not hesitate to contact us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.