Half-Day Small-Group Eat and Walk Santorini Food Tour
Join us on a walking tour through Fira and neighboring Firostefani for a journey through senses - breathtaking views, hidden alleyways, local eateries - all of that while exploring the secrets of Greek cuisine and filling your belly! Follow our local foody on a caldera view footpath for a fun 4 hour walking tour and try some of the best local mezes and classic Greek dishes, do an olive oil tasting, sample traditional sweets and try a souvlaki, the world famous Greek street food! Get a chance to try local craft beer and a shot of tsipouro - an aperitif that opens any appetite!
per adult from
What's included :
- All food & drink samplings within the tour
- A bottle of water & map of the island at the start of tour
- Farewell gift
- All legal taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eat and Walk Santorini Food Tour, Fira Greece
Start the day with a traditional Greek coffee after meeting with a local food guide i St. Gerasimos square of Firostefani village (next to Fira) at 10am. Be prepared to have your breath taken away by the unbelievable views while sampling some of the local pies. Walk on towards Fira on a footpath right on the edge of the caldera which gives more stunning sea and volcano views. A glass of cold local beer will be the perfect welcome to the capital of Santorini. Follow your guide through the historical alleyways and hidden paths of Fira with several stops for samplings of local treats, including an olive oil tasting and a quick bite of souvlaki - the ultimate greek street food. Enjoy a midday meal in a tavern with views of the caldera. Loukoumades, the Greek doughnuts, will put the sweetest stop to this fun filled tour.
This tour gives an introduction to Greek cuisine in a fun and informative manner from the local standpoint, showcasing not only the flavors and ingredients of Mediterranean cuisine, but also the beauty of Santorini as a world-famous destination. Local people, from the tavern owners to local farmers, souvlaki griller to honey producers, are all a part of this tour. They will be happy to share their hospitality and knowledge with you.
Departure Point :Church of Saint Gerasimos, Φηροστεφάνι, Θήρας, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Agiou Athanasiou, Thira 847 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.