Half-Day Small-Group Bike Tour of Antigua
The "Lost City" cultural bike tour shows you real Guatemala, from Antigua to surrounding villages. See more from the unobstructed view of a bike!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bike hire
- Purified water
What's excluded :
- Guide gratuity
- This is our most popular "Guatemalan cultural" bike tour and it gives the biker the chance to get out of Antigua and see the "real" Guatemala from the unobstructed view of a bike. This interesting cultural bike tour travels around Antigua, Guatemala visiting ruins, churches, cemeteries and more in the Beautiful Panchoy Valley ("Antigua" Valley).
Take a break from the road as we visit the unique operation of Valhalla farm where their macadamia nuts do more than just get eaten. See the process of filtering and cleaning these nuts. Oh, did we mention they serve blueberry macadamia nut pancakes? Yummy! On this tour you will also visit the "Chicken Bus" factory. Yes, that's right, those big beasts do not arrive like that. The process is in depth and involves gutting the original school bus to create a colorful, crazy, beast of blazing speed.
Departure Point :Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is our most popular cultural “easy” tour. Our clients always have a great time, but they often come back wishing they had bought _____! So bring some extra Guatemalan money because you might want to buy some macadamia facial cream, or buy some textiles like scarfs or blankets in San Antonio. A fun way to see “real” Guatemala.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.