Half Day Sightseeing With Royal Horse
Sightseeing with Royal Horse is an unique and interesting activity in Bagan, We will take you go around exploring the best of temples and specially enjoy the stunning sunset view in late afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan Half-day tour.
- Horse Craft sightseeing in Bagan.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up & drop off by AC vehicles
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above including
- Bagan is an ancient capital city of the Kingdom of Pagan. It used to have over 10,000 Buddhist temples, pagodas and monasteries, but now about over 2,000 ones still remaining to the present day. Traveling by a royal horse cart is a relaxing and elegant way to enjoy the most stunning temples of Bagan. This half-day trip explores the best of Bagan's temples, starting from Min Oh Chantha Pagoda and proceeds to Dhammayangyi Temple, Sulamuni Temple, finishing at Pyat Thadar Temple where you can enjoy the magnificent sunset over Bagan.
Note: We recommend you to take Afternoon departure so that you have chance to enjoy sunset and prevent the hot weather.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Tour applied for min. 2 pax
- Afternoon departure recommend to enjoy sunset and prevent the heat
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.