Half Day Shopping Tour In Shimla
Shimla, also known as the Queen of Hills, offers great scenic beauty and also some great bargains at its many local bazaars. On this half-day tour, explore the colorful bazaars of Shimla and pick up souvenirs and local wares. Your guide will tell you about the best places to buy from and also help you in negotiating a good price.
● Lakkar Bazaar
● The Mall
● The Government Emporium
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Lakkar Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - The Mall
- Entry/Admission - lower Bazar
- Entry/Admission - Tibetan Refugee Market
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lakkar Bazaar Road, Shimla 171001 India
You will be picked up from fixed point / hotel leave for sightseeing.
Located on a narrow road adjoining the Ridge, the bazaar is popular for wooden decorative items and souvenirs. Most of the articles for sale are made by a community of Sikh carpenters who migrated to Shimla over a century ago. The market is famous for the wooden walking sticks on offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Mall, Shimla 171001 India
This is the main shopping street of Shimla. Built by the British, the Mall is always
buzzing with activity in the numerous shops, cafes, theaters and restaurants. Go to
the Government run Himachal Emporium where you can pick up local handicrafts at
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: lower Bazar, Lower Bazar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001, India
Located just below the Ridge is the Lower Bazaar. Walk through its narrow chaotic
streets lined with old buildings. The bazaar is located on several streets leading into
one another. You can find almost everything here – from souvenirs to vegetables
and fruits. You can also see some quaint old bookshops selling new as well as old
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tibetan Refugee Market, Rivoli Rd, The Mall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001, India
End your tour with a visit to the Tibetan Market. This makeshift market is on Shimla’s
slopes and is the perfect destination for those who love a good bargain. The Tibetans here sell woollen clothes, rugs, carpets, shoes and jewellery items.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in ShimlaAirports
- Shimla Airport, Jubbarhatti, Himachal Pradesh 173207, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Government Himachal Handicraft Emporium is closed on Sundays.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.