Half day semi private Tour of Pisa from Florence, walking tour included
By joining this tour, our travelers will not only have a chance to visit one of the most fascinating cities of the world like Pisa, but they will be able to do so in very small groups (up to six participants) in comfortable and air contioned vehicles. Our local guide will be waiting for the group on the spot, and will provide a very informative one hour guided tour of the city. Our goal is to offer a tour of extremely high quality and safety for our customers, in modern and comfortable vehicles with an extremely prepared and knowledgeable staff.
The famous "Piazza dei Miracoli" of Pisa is one of the most fascinating places on earth and it is only one hour away from the city of Florence, don't miss the opportunity to check out this incredible city with us!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One hour guided tour of Pisa with an expert local english speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Leaning Tower admission fee is not included, it is optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
This half day tour will give you the perfect opportunity to see one of the most cties of Italy, Pisa, without having to think about anything else but enjoying your stay there in a very small group. We start our excursion from the famous main square of Pisa, the so called Piazza dei Miracoli, where, in company of one of our expert local guides, you will be able to fully appreciate all of the monuments standing in this incredible place, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful squares of the planet also according to the Unesco. In fact, this square hosts not only the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but also the Romanesque Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, which is going to be visited during the excursion, a Medieval Baptistery and a Mounumental Graveyard.
By choosing the optional admission ticket to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, not only you get the chance to climb it up, but you also avoid waiting in line since we are able to provide you with a skip the line ticket for the tower.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Florence, Via dei Brunelleschi, 1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.