Half-Day Sea Cave Kayaking Adventure at Bor Thor in Krabi
Absorb the magnificent scenery of mangrove forest in Bor Thor Krabi while paddling to Tham Lod Tai Cave, a gorgeous rock tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and stalagmites guard the entrance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, fruits, coffee, and tea
- Waterproof bag
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pee Hua Toe Cave, 2 Ban Bo Tho, Ao Luek Thailand
This half-day tour takes you to one of the most interesting areas of Krabi, wonderfully scenic, and rich in history and culture. Travel overland in less than 40 minutes to the pier at Bor Tor and then transfer to your kayak.
Set off along the backwaters, passing local fishermen, to reach the stalactite cave of Pee Hua Toh with ancient cave paintings. This cave has provided shelter to humans for thousands of years. Take pictures at the magnificent lookout point near the top of the cave.
Continue paddling to Tham Lod Tai, a secret passage through a rock tunnel dotted with stalactites. Depending on the tides, you will also be able to explore Tham Khao Wong, another rock tunnel heading into the karst, this time ending in a quiet lagoon at the center of the mountain, formed thousands of years ago when a cave roof collapsed. The total kayaking time is around 90 minutes not including stops.
Finish the tour with lunch at a riverside seafood restaurant, with Thai food served – sharing several dishes with rice.
Paddle guides are also available to book as an add-on service directly on the spot. Note that although it is easier if all passengers on the kayak paddle, only one person actually needs to paddle, so children or less fit people can sit as passengers with an able adult and in this case no paddle guide will be required.
• 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 09:00 - 10:00: Meet the crew at the pier in Bor Thor & get instructions
• 10:00 - 10:40: Paddle yourself into canals, sea caves & mangrove forest
• 10:40 - 11:20: Continue by kayak to Pee Hua Cave
• 11:20 - 12:00: Expore at Lod Cave & Sea Cave
• 12:00 - 12:45: Kayaking to Tham Kao Wong
• 12:45 - 13:15: Head back to the pier
• 13:15 - 14:00: Having lunch at Bor Thor Seafood
• 14:00 - 14:30: Transfer back to your hotel
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Than Bok Khorani National Park, Ao Luek Thailand
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :ร้านอารีย์ซีฟู้ด&บ่อท่อซีแคนนู, 109 ม6 อ่าวลึกใต้ Tambon Ao Luek Tai, Amphoe Ao Luek, Chang Wat Krabi 81110, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.Pickup times for each zone:• Ao Nam Mao: 08:30• Ao Nang: 08:45• Klong Muang Beach: 08:00 - 08:15• Krabi Town: 08:00 - 08:15• Tubkaek Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.