Half-Day Scenic Food, Beer or Wine Tour inc. Lunch (Min 5 Adults)
Small-Group Tour - Minimum 5 adults per booking
If you’re partial to a drop of wine (and who isn’t?) kick back and relax on this very special half-day tour that packs in stunning scenery, a scrumptious two-course lunch, a Belgian chocolate tasting platter and wine (or beer) tastings a vineyard that is the pride of our Hinterland.
Visit a local vineyard for wine (or beer) tastings while you enjoy Hinterland views
Enjoy a gourmet 2-course lunch
Belgian Chocolate Sample Platter (one per couple)
Travel through the fantastic Sunshine Coast Hinterland region to create an unforgettable day
Visit Scenic lookouts for some amazing views
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cellar Door Wine (or beer) Tasting
- Lunch - Enjoy a 2-Course Gourmet Lunch
- Snacks - You can create your own chocolate box to enjoy later or give as a gift.
- Entry/Admission - Secrets on the Lake
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Country
- Entry/Admission - The Barrel at Clouds Vineyard
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mapleton Falls Road, Mapleton Falls Rd, Mapleton QLD 4560, Australia
Mapleton Falls Lookout is in the stunning Mapleton Falls National Park and is formed by Pencil Creek. The falls plunge 120 meters into the valley, and you may even spot an Australian Peregrine falcon soaring around as they roost near the waterfall.
In the warmer months, you may even hear frogs and the booming call of the wompoo fruit dove. The other option depending on the day is Gerrard’s Lookout, high on the hill land this lookout offers coastline views to Coolum, Maroochydore, Caloundra and Bribie Island. Nearby
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Secrets on the Lake, 207 Narrows Rd, Montville QLD 4560, Australia
Depending on availability, your gourmet lunch will be at either “Secrets on the Lake” which is set in the rainforest on the side of Lake Baroon. a popular foodie destination near Montville enjoying panoramic views of Lake Baroon, or “The Edge Café Bar and Restaurant” in Montville which is perched on the edge of the escarpment & offers panoramic views of the Sunshine coastline. Regardless of the lunch venue, you’ll enjoy a delicious 2-course meal included in the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montville, Montville, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Montville, where you can spend a delightful (and tempting!) hour strolling around the art galleries, boutiques and markets brimming with local crafts and produce. Here you’ll be invited to sample delicious luxury chocolate handmade by Montville’s artisan chocolatier Chocolate Country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chocolate Country, 192 Main St, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
There’s always time for chocolate on our tours, so our final stop on the tour is Chocolate Country, an artisan chocolatier and cafe with its own chocolate school and pretty patio garden. The friendly staff will welcome you to taste test from a range of their luxury hand-made chocolates. Who can resist?
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Barrel at Clouds Vineyard, Clouds Vineyard, 787 Landsborough Maleny Rd, Maleny QLD 4552, Australia
Clouds Vineyard cellar door offers wine (or beer) tasting of local award-winning wines or if you prefer, a selection of beers. For wine lovers, you’ll smell and taste local wines whilst identifying the different aromas while learning the different grapes grown in our region.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all Sunshine Coast hotels, apartments and private addresses.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Small Group Tour - Minimum 5 adults per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID Safe Plan Developed COVID Safe Practicing Business
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.