Half Day San Francisco Bike Rental For The Golden Gate Bridge (3-Hour)
A 3-hour rental is perfect to bike across the Golden Gate Bridge and return to our bike rental shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Rent a bike and ride across the Golden Gate Bridge! A half-day, 3-hour bike rental is perfect for this trip. You can pick-up the rental bikes from our bike rental location at 1465 Lombard street any time during our business hours. We will fit you with a high quality, well-maintained rental bike, and provide you with a helmet and a lock for safety. From the bike shop you will head to the Fort Mason park, and from there you will go on a bike path along the waterfront with scenic views of the San Francisco Bay. When you enter the Crissy Field area you will start seeing the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge and it's time for photos! Make sure to stop at the Warming Hut Cafe near Fort Point, not only for the impressive views at the bottom of the Golden Gate Bridge, but also a short break before going up to the Golden Gate Bridge. Now it's time to bike the bridge! The bridge is less than 2 miles long and you are free to turn around at any point on the bridge. The rental bikes need to be return to the original pick-up location within 3 hours, but you can always upgrade your rental bike to a full-day rental if you are having too much fun and decide to keep the bikes longer.
Departure Point :1465 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
Departure Time :7/13/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.