Half Day Sailing Tour Catania-AciTrezza
An half day excursion discovering the “Riviera dei Ciclopi”.
During this relaxing half day you will admire the Ulysses’ Caves, the Medieval Castle in Acicastello and the naturalistic area of
Acitrezza and mythologic Cyclops’ Islands.
During the trip, you will learn the basics of sailing and some curiosities and legends about Sicily. During the day you will have the
possibility to do snorkeling.
You will taste the Sicilian flavors with our rustic aperitif. Then, relax yourself drinking wine on board or simply enjoy the Sicilian sun!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - We will serve you a rustic aperitif on board, made of typical Sicilian product: cheese, salami, products in olive oil, bread, fresh fruit, all accompained by water and good local white wine.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Skipper and crew assistant
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: I Faraglioni Di Acitrezza, Lungomare Di Acitrezza, Catania, Acitrezza, Aci Castello, Sicily Italy
During the Sailing you will admire the beautiful Cyclopi Riviera on the marine landscape.
Departure Point :Port WINTER Coffee, Banchina Centrale, Via Cardinale Dusmet, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.