Half Day Sailing Tour
Starting in 2013, ALWAYSAILING has pursued one single goal: To give you the best time of your holidays, in the most personal, exclusive and relaxed atmosphere.
Our team of skippers, sailors, hostesses, and their friendly interaction, guarantee safety, comfort, entertainment, and the full pleasure of sailing, snorkeling and fishing.
We welcome our guests at the Meeting Point. Then taken by short transfer to the yacht which is anchored off the coast. We set sail on open sea making our way along the coast. Hear interesting facts about the local region and ocean life from your captain and crew on board.
Enjoy a drink from the open bar and see if you can spot sea creatures such as dolphins, whales, flying fish, and turtles. After about 2 hours, drop anchor and enjoy some time for snorkeling under the ocean surface or try to catch some fish, with all equipment provided on board. Relax on the boat and enjoy some snacks and canapes. Finally, return to the pier at Santa Maria.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar, Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks, Water, Snacks & Canapes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Fishing Equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Maria, Santa Maria, Ilha do Sal
Experience sailing along the coast of Sal, Cape Verde with a professional captain and crew.
Enjoy the beautiful views of the west coast of Sal Island
Take some time to do some sunbathing, snorkeling, or swimming
Try to spot some sea creatures including dolphins, sea turtles, and whales
Departure Point :The pier Santa Maria, Santa Maria, Cape Verde
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for persons over 130kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.